e-Commerce / Online Store Developers Starts at $8.95/hour
Let us help you (our skills- how we can help)Convert more with customizable LANDING PAGES & Conversion FORMS
Get your web forms designed in custom HTML5 pages to increase lead generation, CRM Integrated forms with best companies such as Salesforce, Zoho, gravity forms etc.
We also serve e-commerce solutions using tools such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, Wix, Payment integration, shipping, custom forms, multi vendors and multi-site integration.
eCommerce manager must know how to perform each of those functions? No. The eCommerce manager's job is to develop the necessary specifications to create and manage the company's eCommerce website, which requires an understanding of each department's responsibilities and how that department functions in the overall initiative. The job is management, not administration: The eCommerce manager is the eCommerce evangelist for the company, acting as a diplomat to facilitate the various operations of the company to initiate and manage the eCommerce side of the business.
- They hold the company's eCommerce vision.
- They're skilled at forming partnerships within the company.
- They're able to start new enterprises and recognize new online business opportunities.
- They're well organized and can prioritize tasks.
- They understand that in eCommerce, "It's the customer, stupid."
- They recognize that the success of the eCommerce initiative resides in their responsiveness to customer needs and to moves by the competition
In other words, it all adds up to customer relationship management (CRM). Static org charts are out. eCommerce managers must be able to move directly from department to department to facilitate the creation and management of the company's eCommerce website.
We also deliver virtual assistant to deploy end to end projects for design, development. Setting up emails, Analytics, domain(hosting and name server configuration), databases (frontend and backend) to ensure it works smoothly.